Golfoo
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Why He Made His Decision Empty Why He Made His Decision

Mar 2 Juin 2015 - 10:54
ABC News provided its affiliates a particular report at 3pmET/2pmCT this afternoon with the news obama homosexual africa President Obama endorsed homosexual marriage in an interview with Good Morning America” anchor Robin Roberts.

A driver's license requires specific criteria be met. Marriage licenses do the identical. marriage has nothing to do with intercourse or a lot else than a man and a girl getting a license. In as a lot as marriage is a commitment and a contract between two people of any gender mixture, religion's function is strictly ceremonial. Nobody is barred from marrying who is homosexual. The sole requirement, and it is one that transcends time, place, era, society, history, faith, and so forth..., is that it is man and girl. No man is denied marriage, no lady is denied marriage.

Yeah it is just about a moot point. They aren't getting my cash both means. I haven't gone as far as to declare a boycott in opposition to the company, I simply know that if given the selection I wouldn't spend money there. It is a topic I really feel strongly about which is why I soar in the discussion. It's unlawful for him to even ask in an interview. Nor does ANYBODY hearth somebody for a clean life-style.

You could want to perform a little research. Chic-Fil-A is very much involved with serving to those in want to include starving kids. The Winshape Basis does quite a bit for children which might be orphaned, not to point out education within the form of scholarships and they give greater than most firms. Dan Cathy didn't just say he supported the Bible's views on conventional marriage. He stated that accepting homosexuality makes us smug, cussed and incites God's wrath on the nation. He made homosexuals right into a dangerous menace to society and to the nation as an entire. Which oh by the best way is similar thing Hitler stated about Jews.

What's Proper just isn't at all times (heh - not typically! what is true. And discrimination is rarely right, not even in case you disguise behind the Bible's errors to try to justify your judgmental prejudices. Have anyone read the hard obama gay lipstick alley words for you. then ask (him) what willful ignorance is. Ask what intentionally nonresponsive is. Ask about non sequiturs, purple herrings and different logical fallacies. Thanks for that info from extremely-biased sources. And that pretty graphic you created, probably using the Chick-fil-A brand in violation of their copyright requirements.

I'm not saying the Outdated Testament had homophobic undertones, however I do think Paul's opinions on the topic have helped folks interpret the Old Testament with a homophobic flair. And I merely assume the church needs to handle that. Conservative Christians aren't going to change their attitudes without understanding the place it went off beam. Romans is an odd book obama gay actor in the first place... but many of the verses related to the homosexuality stuff in Romans actually CAN and often ARE thought of to be a rebuke from Paul warning towards hypocracy. Dear Christians... CEASE being horses' asses. I will deal with you all once you stand up here. Sincerely... GOD.

Laws change. Democracy is beautiful. Blacks and whites could not marry and now they can. Christians fought those regulation adjustments on the identical foundation that they are fighting homosexual marriage at present. I might be prepared to bet that by the point the child I'm carrying with is old enough to get married that he'll have the ability to marry a man in most states within the US. A person and a lady marriage has existed so long as any other type, maybe longer, if Marx is right, as a result of it was as soon as about property, legitimacy and inheritance.

Thanks for the civics lesson. What I am saying is... If a big group of individuals ban together to affect public coverage for no matter motive then they are a political occasion and must be treated as such. Religions save souls... Politicians worry about public policy. If you're talking out about public policy you are not operating your church... you are trying to pressure an entire nation to obey the rules of your faith.

Marriage is an historic establishment that has transcended every society and is older than every other institution except family. Marriage is older than society itself. It is so ingrained in humanity that to undo it can change things endlessly and never for higher. LOL I do know. I feel he watched too many Go away it to Beaver reruns growing up and acquired sucked right into a fantasy universe the place, from the earliest prehistory, mommy and daddy came dwelling every evening and skim little Ugh Junior stories painted on the cave wall. LOL. Simply admit you do not suppose gays ought to get the same rights as heterosexuals. Simply say it. It won't kill you. We all already understand it anyway.